This Minecraft version is 1.8.8 with Multiplayer and Server list. Works on all operating systems (Win, Mac, Linux).Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
Minecraft 1.8.8 Changelog:
- Player heads with empty SkullOwner strings cause severe rendering glitches
- Server Does Not Start - OSHI / JNA - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
- Client Resource Reload Upon Disconnection
- Summoning a stacked entity can create a improper error message
- Potential server crashing exploit
- Client crashing exploit
- Lag exploit with banners
- Download from the link below and install Minecraft.
- Run the shortcut from the desktop or start menu.
- Pick a username.(this is very important for multiplayer)
- Enjoy the game in single player or multiplayer.(server list provided)
Minecraft Free Download with Multiplayer and Server list:
|Once pressed, wait 5 seconds for the ad to finish, then skip it and the download will popup.|
CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and Other Files
Java 6 Release 45
CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
GPU: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
Latest release of Java 7 from java.com