LATEST 1.2.5 VERSION + MP
How to set up Minecraft:
- Copy the .minecraft folder into "C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming" If you can't find it because it's a hidden folder, then open the start menu and type in the search box %appdata% and hit enter. For win xp users: open the start menu > all programs > accessories > run > type %appdata% and hit enter and Copy .minecraft there.
- open .minecraft and start Minecraft or MinecraftLauncher (the Minecraft 1gb and 2gb Launchers start the game with extra ram if run).
- Choose a Username (this is very important for multiplayer).
How to play multiplayer:
- Click multiplayer then select TeamExtreme.
- When you join you the server, you should see this message: Please register with "/register Password" If you only see: Please login with "/login password" that means the username you have chosen when you launched Minecraft is taken. In that case, close Minecraft and re-open it with a different username.
- Press *T* to open the chat, then type "/register and type a password E.G. /register cookies" (Don't type "password or your name" replace it with a word...).
- then type "/login (password here)" and that is it. Please read though the rules in the building where you spawned.
If you like the game support the developers by buying it.